Saturday, April 21, 2012

Last Day in Mongolia

So this is my last day in Mongolia. To be honest I am really looking forward to heading for Beijing. I had a great time here in Mongolia but its time to move on. I spent my last day wandering around town checking out different parts of the capitol Ulan Bator. Its an interesting city but it is also pretty small. Well, next stop is a 26 hour train ride from Ulan Bator to Beijing. 26 hours seem like nothing to me now and I am quite looking forward to get going. I have included some pictures of the apartment that I am staying in, Meg was so nice to let me stay here while she is out leading a tour group to the birth place of Genghis Khan. There is so much to see here in the wilderness of Mongolia, too bad my time is up.










No comments:

Post a Comment